Monday, May 23, 2016

baby showers galore!

 
 

I'm officially 33 weeks! I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is flying by.  When asked "are you ready?" My only response is: "I'm ready to not be pregnant, but not ready for my baby girl to come!" We still have SO much to do and time is just dwindling away.

Over the last couple of weeks, my wonderful family has thrown me two baby showers - one where I currently live, and one where my husband's family lives.  Needless to say, it's been a very busy last two weeks!  Lots of eating, celebrating with friends and family, and DESSERTS!  Check out photos of my dessert tables below, along with outfit details!  The dress is non-maternity, so can be worn even after little ones arrives!

Outfit:
1. Minkpink Little Blooms Printed Wrap  Effect Maxi Dress
2. Rebecca Minkoff Fiona Thong Sandals


Baby Shower:
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment