Friday, May 20, 2016
stripes and sandals
Third trimester is no joke! After hitting my 28 week mark, it's been sort of down hill from there. Back pain, lack of sleep, and weird numbness in arms and legs.. aren't I supposed to be catching up on sleep before the baby comes? And of course, the summer heat is not helping any of those things.
On a hot sunny day, I decided to wear a t-shirt dress and sandals. The dress is soft and the material is lightweight, but heavy enough to stay down if a breeze comes. :) Best of all, there's a promo for BOGO 50% off dresses right now, so be sure to stock up as summer hits in full swing! Another wonderful pregnancy phenomenon is swollen everything! Sandals were a sure way to go in this case. These are really comfortable and I could wear them all day! If you're in-between sizes, order half size up.
Details on where to buy below:
1. Liz Lange for Target Maternity Striped Short Sleeve T-Shirt Dress
2. Ipanema Cleo Pyramid Stud Ankle Strap Flip Flop
3. Rebecca Minkoff Blake Crossbody Bag (old, similar here or here)
4. Michael Kors Watch (old, similar here or here)
5. Silver Bar Necklace (old, similar here)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment