Friday, May 27, 2016

maternity staples for bump closets



Happy Friday everyone! Today, I'll be going over some of my maternity staples and "must-have" wardrobe items.  Over the last 7 months of my pregnancy, I've had a lot of time to try different jeans, tops, workout clothes.. basically everything one would need to look decent stepping out of the house. :)  Below are my top favs! Hope it helps you in your bump style!

1. Jeans: my favorite pair is the Jessica Simpson Maternity Skinny Jeans.  They are extremely comfortable and have a good amount of stretch for your growing bottom half. During this pregnancy, it seems most of my weight went straight to my thighs! So it was great that these jeans were able to grow with me. :)

2. Tees: I must admit, I basically lived in my Gap Pure Body Short Sleeve V-Neck Tee.  I think I wore these t-shirts almost everyday! Soft and comfy, they were always my go-to top.  Especially for running errands. I could also dress it up by layering a blazer.

3. Cami: Bematernity by Ingrid and Isabel Seemless Cami is great for layering.  It doesn't ride up from the bottom like other camis do.  The material is soft and stretchy.  Also on sale right now for 30% off! So a great time to snatch some up.

4. Activewear Bottoms: love, love, love my BeMaternity by Ingrid and Isabel Active Black Capri Pant with Crossover Panel! With activewear bottoms, I always have issues with constantly having to pull up the pants if I'm doing any cardio.  I didn't have this issue at all with these! And I love how these are full panel (goes over my belly for more support/coverage), but low in the back so I don't get too hot.  If you prefer long/legging pants, they also have it here.  I have the leggings too and love them as well.

5. Ribbed Tank: another staple is my A Pea in the Pod Rib Knit Maternity Tank Top.  Super soft material and great stretch.  It's also long which I love.  It covers my full panel jeans nicely!  The assortment of colors is great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment