Tuesday, May 3, 2016

floral maxi



Now that it's getting warm again, I can now bring out my maxi dresses.  I LOVE maxi dresses, especially during pregnancy.  As I begin packing on the pounds, most of my "baby weight" is going to my hips and thighs (cringe).  Flowy maxi dresses are a great way to feel comfortable while accentuating other parts other than your legs.  Also, some days, I don't always want to flaunt my bump.  Maxis are a great way to hide, or at least, make your belly not as visible.

I generally try to purchase non-maternity clothes in hopes of getting use after baby arrives, and this dress is non-maternity! It's extremely comfortable and lightweight, and the print is perfect for Spring.  I've paired it with a structured purse to balance the flowy dress.  Follow links below on where to buy.

1. Target Xhilaration Women's High Neckline Dress (bought a couple weeks ago, but couldn't find on the website. Might be available in stores or maybe back in stock later, similar here or here for now)
2. Coach purse (old, similar here or here)

No comments:

Post a Comment