It's starting to get warmer in California, but still cool enough to wear a light blazer. I love wearing blazers during pregnancy since it semi hides the bump on days you just don't want your tummy sticking out so prominently. :) Underneath, I'm wearing a maternity layering tank and maternity jeans of course. The tank is super soft and is a staple during your preggo months, and the jeans are extremely comfy as well. Lots of stretch to give your growing belly room to expand! To give some pattern to the outfit, I decided to throw on my leopard pumps and a cross body with metal details.
Outfit details below:
1. H&M Blazer (old, similar here)
2. Liz Lange for Target Maternity Fashion Tank Top
3. Jessica Simpson Maternity Skinny Jean, Medium Wash
4. Loft Leopard Pump (old, similar here)
5. Vince Camuto Lizel Small Convertible Cross Body
Post a Comment