Monday, August 3, 2015

comfy in stripes


Another day for a casual top and sandals. I wore my striped tee with torn denim out on the town while running errands. It's a comfy outfit and makes getting around easy! While grocery shopping or taking care of weekly chores, I never like making a fuss out of my outfit. Just something light and casual is generally what I go for.

The tee is amazingly soft and is great during the summer heat. It's loose fitting and allows that occasional breeze. :) The sandals look a bit dressier than your average flip-flop which is great! Whenever I wear flip-flops, I feel (of course) really comfortable, but my outfit might look a bit less put-together. With these, I get both the comfort and the look of outfit completeness.

Below are the details of my outfit:
1. Banana Republic Striped Modal Pocket Tee
2. American Eagle Denim (old, see blog post here)
3. Michael Kors Watch (old, similar here or here)
4. Rebecca Minkoff Blake Crossbody (old, similar here or here)
5. Rebecca Minkoff Fiona Studded Thong Sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment