Thursday, July 23, 2015

eyelet skirt and leopard print


Hi everyone! My workplace dresses rather casual to business-casual, so I decided to wear my black eyelet skirt and pair it with a white t-shirt and flats. This seemed like a happy medium for my office environment.

The flats in this post are my go-to for any outfit! They're probably the most comfortable I've ever owned. Even though I have other flats, I always revert back to my Merona ones. Other flats seem to dig into my heel, but I don't have that problem with these flats. They fit true to size, and the leather is soft! I have purchased these in multiple colors.

I also wanted to add a bit of interest by throwing in my leopard clutch (which I also love!). It's large enough to carry my essentials (e.g. phone, wallet, lip gloss, etc.), and I use it when my tops and/or bottoms are more simple.

Details of my outfit below:

1. Ann Taylor Eyelet Skirt (old, similar here or here)
2. Cynthia Rowley Tee (old, similar here or here)
3. Clare V Foldover Clutch
4. Target Merona Emma Genuine Leather Flats
5. Michael Kors Lexington Bracelet Watch
6. Nadri Boxed Arrow Pendant Necklace (old, similar here or here)

No comments:

Post a Comment