Monday, June 6, 2016

monday maternity dress




Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting this past week.  I now unfortunately have to deal with pregnancy carpel tunnel, so working on the computer isn't as fun as it used to be. Carpel tunnel is no joke! Really tough to sleep at night with achy joints and numb fingers.  For those who have this issue too, I've found that ice packs help to relieve the discomfort.

Anyhow, onto the more fun stuff - clothes! Today, I'm wearing a super comfortable kimono dress.  It's flowly, so I don't need to worry about any material clinging in the wrong places. The cut is flattering and is perfect for the summer time heat.  As it gets hotter, I definitely don't like to be in any form-fitting type of outfit.  Any chance to feel a breeze is amazing at this point.

I paired the dress with a pink purse to add a pop of color and black sandals.  These sandals have been on repeat since the third trimester. With the fun of everything starting to swell, it seems my shoe options have been pretty limited as well. These are extra comfy and can accommodate my marshmallow feet. :)

Outfit details below:
1. Liz Lange for Target Maternity Printed Kimono Dress
2. Ipanema Cleo Pyramid Stud Ankle Strap Flip Flop
3. Rebecca Minkoff Blake Crossbody Bag (old, similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment