Thursday, April 28, 2016

goal getter™ planner launched!

I'm excited to announce the launch of my Goal Getter Daily Action Planner!



I've been working on this for quite some time, and am thrilled to finally be sharing it with you.  The planner is focused on goal setting (hence the name Goal Getter) and aims to help users plan long-term yearly objectives.

Being a Program Manager by day (and a puppy mama by night), I applied the same concepts used in project management to organize the layout.  In the planner, you'll find road map worksheets to split goals into milestones and tasks.  Breaking out these items will help accomplish small achievements that make year-long goals more manageable.

It took careful planning to structure the layout, design, and materials, so I truly hope you enjoy using the planner as much as I enjoyed creating it. :)  To purchase the planner, click here or go to the "goal getter" tab on the navigation bar.

Additional photos are below, and as always, thanks for reading and following my blog!







No comments:

Post a Comment