Friday, July 10, 2015

nordstrom's anniversary sale


Hi everyone! Sincerest apologies for not posting on my blog for a while. Personal things came up in the past few weeks that prevented me from posting as frequently as I'd like.

Now, to the main topic of the day, Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale. I've been impatiently waiting for July 9th, and when midnight hit, I was online at Nordstrom.com scouring nordy's anni inventory. I made notes of the items I wanted to check out, and went to the store later that day. Here are my top picks with reviews:

work out gear:

-Zella Live In Leggings
-Zella Live In Capris
I love Zella's Live-In pants! They're so soft and don't slip down as you're running. These are my go-to workout bottoms!

shoes:
-Hunter Tall Back Zip Rain Boot
-Hunter Garter Cuff Fleece Boot Socks
If you're looking for Hunter boots, this is the perfect opportunity to purchase one. The one on sale has a zipper in the back which makes it easy to put on and take off. The socks are on sale as well to pair with the boots. I think they run a bit big as I generally wear a size 8.5, but 8 fit and I still had room.
-Tory Burch Melinda Pump
These wedges are beautiful and comfortable. Only downside is the leather is extremely soft, which is good but easy to scratch or nick.
-Sam Edelman Kayla Over-the-Knee Boots
Love these boots! Great quality and beautiful on. Fits true-to-size. I sometimes have trouble finding boots that fit my calves, but these work fine with skinny jeans on.

clothes:
-Topshop Belted Biker Vest
Cute vest and great quality! I purchased the US2 size (I generally wear a 2 in tops), and the arm holes are a little big, but would work if you wore a sweater underneath. The color is great also.
-Halogen Tencel Denim Shirt
Extremely soft! Love the material!

beauty:
-Bobbi Brown Sunset Pink Lip Trio
-Mac Look-in-a-Box Pretty Natural Lip Kit
Love the color of both lip sets. The Bobbi Brown set is more of a coral color, and Mac is more pink/nude.

accessories:
-Fossil Original Boyfriend Chronograph Leather Strap Watch
I didn't actually see this watch in person, but I love the army green color.
-Rebecca Minkoff Chevron Quilted Love Crossbody Bag
This bag is adorable! Seemed to be the one everyone was grabbing at the store. Leather is soft and has a chic/urban look with the gunmetal buckles and quilted leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment