Friday, June 5, 2015

face base


My original post for today was going to be a swimsuit review, but in the spirit of National Donut Day, I figured now wouldn't be the best time for bikini bods. Instead, I've decided to write about my everyday foundation and concealer routine.

Before putting on foundation, I use Anastasia Beverly Hills' Pro Pencil in base 1 for any dark spots. I love how smooth the pencil applies and also its versatility. In addition to a concealer, you can use it as a brow and facial highlighter.

I use Langeige BB Cushion #21 in the Winter and #23 in the Summer as a base. It gives great natural coverage and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I love it! It gives my face a glow or dewy effect. The product also has SPF 50 for those who want UV protection. I buy it at my local Amore store which sells various Korean skincare and makeup lines. You can also purchase it at Target.

After I apply the BB cushion, I then set it with bareMinerals Matte Foundation in medium beige. The powder helps give additional coverage if needed, and helps set the creme foundation. It also has SPF 15, so additional UV protection there as well.

Thanks for reading and happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment